Directions for Use
Browsers other than Internet Explorer may not function properly with these maps. If you find that the maps won't open, try using Internet Explorer.
Tax Maps: (Used To Identify Individual Properties)
- Click on the Tax Maps Link
- When the Index Map PDF loads, click on the map you wish to view
- Property Record Maps: (same as above with an added link for the Property Record Card)
- When the Index Map PDF Loads, click on the map you wish to view
- When the Tax Map PDF loads, click the box surrounding the Lot Number associated with the parcel you wish to view. This will load a PDF of the Vision Appraisal Property Record Card for that property.
Please note that these cards are kept as up-to-date as possible, however, you should contact the Assessing Department at (603) 729-8005 to verify the accuracy of property records.
If you use Google Chrome and can not open PDF files from the maps, please click here for instructions to resolve the problem.
If you use Mozilla Firefox and can not open PDF files from the maps, please click here for instructions to resolve the problem.
- Deeds are available from: Belknap County Registry of Deeds
- 2017 Tax Maps
- 2017 Composite Map
- 2015 Zoning Map