View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday:
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
How to Reach Us
Direct: (603) 729-8005
Selectmen's Office: (603) 286-8303
Town of Sanbornton
573 Sanborn RoadSanbornton, NH 03269
P.O. Box 124
The Board of Selectmen are the Assessing Officials for the Town.
The Town of Sanbornton contracts with Cross Country Appraisal Group, LLC for their assessing services.
The primary function of the Assessing Department is to ensure that all properties within the Town of Sanbornton are assessed fairly and in accordance with the New Hampshire laws governing taxation.
Please remember that while assessments are based statistically on sale prices (market value), they are not intended to tell you what your property is worth for sale purposes; they are intended to proportionally allocate taxes amongst property owners.
- Appraise and assess all real estate
- Monitor all sales and analyze the local real estate market
- Maintain Property Record Card data
- Administer Current Use Program
- Oversee all Tax Exemption and Tax Credit Programs
- Manage Timber Tax and Gravel Tax Programs
- Assist taxpayers and the general public
- Measure and list all new construction (Building Permits)
- Administer Tax Abatements
- Provide assistance to other departments as needed
- Maintenance of Tax Maps
|Terri Jansky||Assessing Assistant||(603) 729-8005|